Final Post

 Hi mates, today im gonna talk you about this form of improving my english level

First, the post I enjoyed more to write, was "places in London that I would like to visit" , cos' that is a topic that I like a lot, visit places, and learn about local history and that kind of stuff. There's no post that I didn't enjoy to write, everyone was an enjoyfull experience.

I liked a lot reading Nicole's posts, cos was a good experience met her in this signature. 

I thinks this was a very good idea, i feel that i improved a lot my english writing, maybe i commit some mistakes, but the thing is, i can communicate using this language. I liked a lot meet and learn about other experiences in same topics, like hobbies, musical tastes and etc. Maybe this platform is hard to understand at first time, but with some work you can get used to easily.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Something I did in the recess week

A Holyday as a child