A Holyday as a child

 Hi everyone

I don't remember my first holyday with my family, but i remember that every summer holyday  (when i was a kid) my parents took me and my little brothers to our matern grandma house in Quilvo Alto (too rural for me), near Curicó. I've two "little" brothers, José Tomás and Vicente, they're nowadays 17 and 16 years old respectively.

at left José Tomás. At the center my littlest brother

At grandma house, we played (and fought) a lot between us. We used to play around of my grandma house, in the forest near searching snakes and "cocodriles" (Little lizards that nowaday still scaring me. cos i just simply don't like it). We played a lot too at the little pool that my grandma has. I remember sometimes that we done some horse riding with my grandfather and some "tours" around the terrain on the old Vespa of my mother (i loved that little bike, but nowadays its abandoned there, cos it broke down :( some years ago)

The "forest" nowadays


That were my summer holydays when i was a kid, sometimes i got bored there (i was a citty children, i missed a lot my videogame console), but now that im older, i miss a lot that little moments where i didn't have so many preocupations like right now. 
Im still going to my grandma house by myself some days of the summer. I go without my little brothers cos they get bored more easily than me, and i help my grandparents with their chickens and their little farm. 
some views of my grandma house



Comentarios

  1. What a nice memory, I also go to my grandfather's field to help him and I am the eldest of my two brothers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Omg the first photo it´s so so cute, so adorable, and whoaaa, I go to the houose of my grandparents like the countryside too, I love the nature there.
    I liked all your photos.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Something I did in the recess week

Final Post