A Hobby

 Hi Mates

Today im going to tell you about my about my hobbie, wich is playing strategy videogames


I started to play videogames, at 8 years old (I think) cos my dad works as an informatic engineer, so i was exposed to computers at very young age. The first game that i played a lot was "roller coaster tycoon", a relatively old game about building your own amusement park



A couple years later, i started playing more strategicals games like the "age of empires" saga, wich nowadays are my favorite videogames. That games are about building (in real time) your own empire and defeat your opponent empire by your military units, but its more complex than that, cos first, you must have a strong economy to train your soldiers. Matches are relatively long for that, they last for about 30 min in general. Maybe sounds a lot but its very pleasant defeating an enemy with a good military movement.


 

When i was at school, i played a lot more than nowadays, cos at that time i had less responsabilities than rightnow with the university, but i keep playing often "age of empires III" in my personal computer and I want to play "age of empires IV" but my computer isnt very good to run it. Very sad history :/ 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Something I did in the recess week

Final Post

A Holyday as a child